Skip navigation and heading logos  

button for booking Hotels, B&B's, Guest Houses - look for your requirements and book instantly online. Opens in a new window.

Look up and book your stay online using our online search which opens in a new window.

ecommerce awards regional finalist

Go Britain Forums / Lancashire / Need ideas....
login
join
search

moderated by webmaster  Reply to Discussion | New Discussion  
Posted By Discussion Topic: Need ideas....

book mark this topic Printer-friendly Version  send this discussion to a friend  new posts last

Britwannab
05-Jan-2006 @ 12:40 AM                          
edit
send p.m.

It's been ages since I've been here.  It's nice to be back!  Thanks for keeping it going!

I'm heading to Lancashire (for the 1st time), in Feb.  Are there any 'must see' suggestions?  I'm an avid photographer, and love the chance to capture anything unique.

I can't wait for this new adventure.  There's nothing like a trip to the 'Mother Land.'

Webmaster
05-Jan-2006 @ 4:13 PM                          
edit
send p.m.
Administrator

Lancashire is a county I don't know a great deal about Lancashire but you shouldn't miss Blackpool if you are in that area. For some it is glitzy and noisy but I remember reading an national Geographic Article about Blackpool and the surrpunding area and the photographs were stunning - not just the tower and such but the sands and the wildlife in and around the area were a stratling counterpoint to the funfair atmosphere.

Ed Brown
www.go-britain.com